Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Definition of Beauty in Korea

Well, I went browsing through the internet and came across with Definition of Beauty in Korea! A nice article to know more about their way to define beauty. haha! anyway, as mentioned in the article a person with small face, big eyes, double eye lid, pale skin and high nose is counted as pretty. This makes me remember that a Korean friend of my aunt once told me that I'll be well-loved in Korea. xD Maybe I have all the characteristics?? I have small face,  big eyes, double eye lid, pale skin (thanks to my health problem) but not a high nose. keke.. and oh ya! Koreans do love people with small head (which me and Seung Gi have too! :P)

2 comments:

  1. Haha.. Just a few day I didn't log in to your blog, you alreday post so many news about your darling-Seung Gi..
    Faster recover from ill..^^

    ReplyDelete